Thursday, October 8, 2009

3M MPro 120 Pocket Projector



I was pleased that 3M sent me their latest pocket projector, the MPro 120, and I was more than happy to give it a hands-on review. (By the way, that isn’t my hand in the photo, but an image included in the Press Release.) Since this is my first time with a pocket-projector, you might notice that I am a little excited about it.

The MPro 120 works with surprising ease on my laptop computer. All I had to do was plug it into the wall to recharge the battery, and two hours later, it is good for about two to four hours worth of projection time. Then I plugged it into my laptop, and set it up as a secondary monitor.
From there, I was able to get an image as wide as 50 inches, and it looked very clear on a blank wall in the dark. The MPro120 came with a tripod for theater-like setup, and I was able to watch some shows from Hulu as if they were movies on the big screen. That really helped bring the FlashForward show to life.
The sound wasn’t all that great, even turned up at loud levels. If you are going to use the MPro 120 for audio presentations, then I highly recommend bringing a speaker like that one from Sharper Image.
You are also going to need to get yourself some extra connectors if you want to project files from your iPod or iPhone, because the MPro 120 does not come with attachments for Apple products.
Last time I checked on Amazon, the going rate for a 3M Pro 120 is about $319.50. That is a small price to pay for a cheap home theater setup.

Please dont forget to leave a comments.. thanks and have fun

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Feel Free Donate

AzerWorks Copyright © 2009 AzerWorks is Designed by Azer

azergwapo