Friday, October 16, 2009

Philips “Mirror of Emotions Rationalizer”



I don’t work from home as an investor, but I can imagine that the life of constant up and down stocks is enough to drive any man crazy. This is why Philips is working on a device known as the “Rationalizer”, a device that serves as a “mirror for your emotions”.

Here is the concept behind this concept device. The user wears an Emobracelet on their wrist which measures the “arousal component of the user’s emotion through a galvanic skin response sensor”. This EmoBracelet is synced wirelessly with the EmoBowl, a bowl with lighted patterns to show a user’s emotional readout. The range is a soft yellow, orange, or deep red.
When the user sees that the bowl is flashing red, that is like an alert. It signals to the user that they should take a break before making a decision that might be primarily based on intense emotions rather than study.
I can see the benefits of this for investors, but I think anyone in any position where big decisions are made could easily wear one as well. I can see bosses of the future have this lighted bowl on their desk. I fear the worker who is in the room when it turns red. Chances are, that worker might be seeing pink, in the form of a slip.

Please dont forget to leave a comments.. thanks and have fun

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Reddit

1 Comment:

Blogger said...

Just received my check for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get by taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Feel Free Donate

AzerWorks Copyright © 2009 AzerWorks is Designed by Azer

azergwapo