Sunday, April 10, 2011

Crowned Bb. Pilipinas 2011



















This year's special award winners are:
People's Choice: The Face of Binibining Pilipinas: Angelia Ong
Best in swimsuit: Queenirich Rehman
Best in long gown: Luzelle Felipe
Ms. Friendship: Samantha Purvor
Manila Bulletin Reader's Choice: Luzelle Felipe


General Santos City-born Shamcey Supsup, the 2010 architecture board topnotcher, was named the 2011 Binibining Pilipinas Universe during the pageant coronation night on Sunday, April 10 at the Araneta Coliseum. Who also graduated magna cum laude from the University of the Philippines Diliman, will represent the country in the Miss Universe Pageant in Sao Paolo, Brazil.

Shamcey said in an interview after the pageant "I still can't believe it. Parang panaginip. Kanina nung nag announce na sabi ko it's God's will. If it's for you, it's for you. You just have to believe it,", "Whatever happens, it happens for a reason and God has a plan for every one of us... Ang dami talagang magaganda. Ang dami talagang magagaling. Feeling ko the judges had a hard time choosing the winner for the year."

Shamcey bested 39 other candidates in the pageant. Aside from winning the major title, she also won three special awards: Miss Cream Silk, Ambassador of Philippine Airlines, and Miss Talent.

Meanwhile, Iriga native Dianne Necio bagged the Binibining Pilipinas International title and Pasig City resident Isabella Manjon was crowned Binibining Pilipinas Tourism.
For Dianne, it is a dream come true after winning the first runner up plum last year.
"Last year, I joined and I ended up as first runner up and it was talagang pinagdasal ko. Kanina I'm not expecting anything. Sabi ko lang, 'Lord ibigay mo kung ano yung gusto mo ibigay.' So I'm just thankful na I will have the chance to compete in an international title... Talagang pag di mo tinigilan yung dream mo, maaabot mo siya and keep on praying," Dianne said in an interview.
Isabella, on the other hand, could not contain her joy in winning the Tourism crown.
"I'm so overwhelmed right now. Sobrang I feel blank. I'm so happy," she said.
Other winners are First Runner Up Janine Tugonon and Second Runner Up Mary Jean Lastimosa.

"I'll do my best. I'm just gonna give it my all and I hope that whatever I'm gonna do there Brazil" Shamcey said.





Please dont forget to leave a comments.. thanks and have fun

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Feel Free Donate

AzerWorks Copyright © 2009 AzerWorks is Designed by Azer

azergwapo