Thursday, June 2, 2011

London Olympic Park completed



London 2012 officials say construction on public transportation to the Olympic Park site has been completed, more than a year ahead of the Summer Games.
The Olympic Delivery Authority says the work was completed at Stratford Station, which is the main transportation hub for visitors to the Olympic Park in east London.
About $10.6 million is being spent on Britain's transportation for the Olympics. Ten rail routes including the high-speed Javelin, Eurostar and Docklands Light Railway will serve Stratford.
London Mayor Boris Johnson says "thanks to the Games and the massive settlement we've secured from central government, London is seeing a neo-Victorian age of investment in its transport infrastructure."
Please dont forget to leave a comments.. thanks and have fun

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Reddit

6 Comments:

hardyrady said...

I am grateful to share this post ... I hope you have more information about this post ... So, please share ... Thank you ...
how to build android restaurant app

hardyrady said...

It's great to see a blog of this quality. I learned a lot of new things and I'm looking forward to see more like this.
Please share me something more
Thank you...
Rebrand Android apps

Mobile App Developers said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

GST Registration in Delhi said...

Great, Keep it up! I really admire your writing skills.

Bausch & Lomb PureVision said...

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

Blogger said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

Well over 160,000 men and women are using a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to drop 1-2 lbs every night in their sleep.

It's effective and works on anybody.

Just follow these easy step:

1) Go grab a clear glass and fill it with water half glass

2) And now follow this proven hack

and you'll be 1-2 lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Feel Free Donate

AzerWorks Copyright © 2009 AzerWorks is Designed by Azer

azergwapo