Saturday, September 19, 2009

IXP3 Internet Messaging Clock brings IM to the air



The IXP3 Internet Messaging Clock uses a technology that I’ve seen before, but I’m not certain what the name of it is. It uses LEDs that can wave in the air and somehow make words with specially timed flashing. I’m probably not doing a good job describing it, I know.


If you’ve seen this technology before, then you know what I’m talking about. It can usually be used as some kind of clock or to display pre-programmed messages.

Why use this type of technology for something practical, like displaying Instant Messages. It can connect to any Internet router and allow users to send messages via email or the product website.

Let’s hope that these are loving messages, because I don’t really look forward to receiving threatening messages written in red letters.

By the way, when the apparatus isn’t displaying messages, it can do other things, such as show the time and temperature. Don’t ask me how the thing knows the temperature, but if it is connected to the router, is there nothing that it cannot display?

Yes, this definitely looks like an item that I would want in my home. I actually believe that it is designed for people who travel, but hopefully you won’t have any trouble connecting it to the hotel router.

Anyway, you can get it now from the Innovatoys website for $119.95



Please dont forget to leave a comments.. thanks and have fun

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Reddit

1 Comment:

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

Follow our trades today and profit up to 270% daily.

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Feel Free Donate

AzerWorks Copyright © 2009 AzerWorks is Designed by Azer

azergwapo